Wednesday 3 October 2012

Perfect shoes !!!

The last few weeks I have managed some consistant training.Most runs are 30mins and have along run Sunday 70mins.
Decided to give Hell & Back race a miss this year and instead will head down to the Athlone three quarter marathon
which Amphibian King will be doing a shop at.

 I love this time of the year seeing so many people out testing their bodies with punishing long runs.
Good luck to everyone training for the marathon.

I have gone back tothe Mizuno riders for training and love them.The last model I feel out of love with Mizuno but very happy now with the Rider 15's.

The new year myself and my mate Gary O Hanlon will be starting up a training group and plans for people
interested in 5k-marathon programmes.
If anyone is interested they can mail me at kevinenglish1@yahoo.ie


No comments:

Post a Comment