Wednesday 25 January 2012

Injury strikes

I guess somethings in life happen for a reason.Well after what was probably one of my best training runs ever last Sunday in Ticknock I could feel a small pull in my adductor on monday but just ran slow as it was a recovery day.
Tue I was booked in with Vinny Mulvey to get some work done and Vinny in fairness did alot of soem good work but im not expecting miracles.

I had signed up for the Donadea 50k run and was going to use it as a long-long run.
Also signed up to run the Hell and Back 10k this Sunday(my birthday)

Hope with some rest it might heal but not holding my breath.

The last 5 weeks have been all over the 100miles per week and the best consistancy for a long time.
i will try my best now to maintain my fitness and try increase my core work and flexibilty.

No comments:

Post a Comment