Friday 16 September 2011

the joy and pain of running !!!

Yesterday was a 24minute run (3miles).Went late at 9pm so a head torch was needed as I struggled around
the phoenix park.To my supise there was a few other runners around in the pitch dark(atleast i hope they where runners)

Today my bike got punctured ont he way to work so ran 10minutes with the bike on my back and my kind friend at work Paul picked me up.
After work I did my usual 4mile spin on the bike home and met my friend Aidan Bailey fo a run in the phoenix park.
The boarding and fences where going up for the half marathon tommorow.Would have loved to be running it but a half marathon seems a long way away.
The good news is I ran 43minutes pain free tonight,pace was avearage 4.42 per km and average H/R 154

Did a weigh-in today and im 12stone 10 pounds which is 10 pounds heavier than when I got injured.Time to lay of the pies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment