Thursday 29 September 2011

Understanding the body !!!

I have been running since the age of 10 now and over the last 20 years have been injured
more times than I care to remember.
Leaving school  I decided to do sports managment and sports massage and remedial therapy
as sports was all I was interested in.
So the last two weeks have consisted of 1-2 hours on the bike per day.if I didn't know what saddle soreness is well now I do :)
Plan of action over the coming weeks is a Physio session with Darren Kelly and one with Ciaran Mcdonagh.
More ice and more ice :(

1 comment:

  1. Maybe coming to running late in life means I'll get fewer injuries overall, but I'd love to have been more active and involved years ago as a runner.

    But hey, the grass is always greener!

    Good luck with the recovery and the studies.

    ReplyDelete