Sunday 13 November 2011

Body tired but making steady progress :)

Thursday:
Long day at work today but was still looking forward to my run which is a good sign

Did a 10minute warm up to my parents house and chatted to my mam for about 30mins while stretching.

Decided to up the pace tonight;
distance was 4.5 miles from kilnamangh to Chapelizod.
Tried to run as relaxed while maintaining 6-6.10 pace.
Looking back at the run I ran it a little hard in patches but no reaction
to achilles and a good blow out.

Distance:5.5miles
Location:road running kilnamanagh-Chapelizod
Shoes:Saucony Cortana
Week to date:21.5miles
 
Friday morning run and boy it was tough.Im not a great morning persona nd it takes me a couple of weeks to adjust to morning runs.
Looking out at the weather now im glad i have it out of the way.




Distance:3.5miles
Location:road running Chapelizod-Ballymount
Shoes:Saucony Cortana
Week to date:25miles
 
Saturday morning run again @ 8.am
Ran with my mate Aido in phoenix park for an Hour approx 8.5miles.
legs abit heavy after my treatment last night.
Got massage last night and badly needed.


Distance:8.5miles
Location:Phoenix Park
Shoes:Brooks glycerin
Week to date:33.5miles
 
 
 
Sunday 10am run in phoenix Park this morning with Aido.Ran very slow and relaxed but legs felt heavy.
My left foot was very tight before the run so did some massage with golf ball and got some relief.
Ran for 85minutes and then went to the clubhouse for some stretching.Lower back very tight and calfs.
distance covered 11.5miles.been a tough first week back and felt like I ran more.


Distance:11.5milesLocation:Phoenix parkShoes:Saucony Cortanaweek1: 45miles
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment