Wednesday 9 November 2011

Setting goals

It's something I always preach to customers who are new to running and something I need to do myself.
I have decided to sign up for Connemara half marathon on the 1st of april.
Last two weeks have been mixed for me,mainly due to lack of motivation.
I have ran 6 times in the last two weeks.My decision not to run dublin marathon was a good one.

Last Sunday I ran with Markus(his last run in Ireland for a while)
I felt fresh and ran 75minutes @ 7min miles.My adductors where tight after the run but achilles ok.
Monday was a short 35minute run to work.
Tuesday was a run with Luke Coleman in Tymon park 7.5 miles @ 7.15 pace.
My training will be 5-6 days per week and building a base  till x-mas.
After this will consist of some progression runs and tempos runs.
Hope you are all feeling good and resting after Dublin.

No comments:

Post a Comment