Sunday 11 December 2011

NO MORE EXCUSES !!!

Christmas time is fast approacing now and it's this time of the year that you start to find more excuses not to run.
my excuse today was our work x-mas party but i managed to drag myself out this evening and it was a lovely run in the end.My longest one of the year so far of 1hour 46minutes.

Back to my week so far on Thursday my knee was still niggling so I just ran 4miles easy from work.
I spent the evening stretching and foam rolling with my grid roller.

Friday was the same run as Thursday and knee was the same.
Saturday i ran a little further (5miles)

My total for the week was 65miles and I have done up my 18 week programme for Brighton.
I have had a couple of people commit to the run group and again if anyone wants to turn up Wed at 5.50pm at
the shop in Ballymount just mail ballymount@amphibiaking.ie

Hope you can put them excuses to the side and get out running !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment