Monday 5 December 2011

Sign up for Amphibian King running groups in the new year !!!

That time of the year when we all find it tough to get out the door.
My advise;make sure you arrange to meet u with someone as you are more inclined not to give it a miss.
After a week with the flu and about 10milEs total for the week I bounced back nicely last week with
6 days running and 60miles total for the week.
Today was an easy 5miles before work and steady 8miles avearge pace 7.14 per mile

Planning the weeks ahead is simple,just keep the runs easy/steady and keep the mile sup around 60-70miles per week.I might run 1 or two races over the x-mas period.
The streets of Wicklow 5k stephens green is one of my favs as it's still my pb on the road of 15.41
If I run 16.41 this year id take it :)

Been busy at work getting the shop in order as Amphibian King and Base2race have expanded.
It's well worth dropping in if you haven't seen the store.
Amphibian King have a lovely running track where we do the Gait analysis and and amazing range of clothing(especially high vis)
The store also has an endless pool where Eanna does the coaching(like a treadmill for swimming)
There is also a huge range of books which make a perfect x-mas present.
I will be starting a run group from the shop in the new year so if anyone would like to sign up just email ballymount@amphibianking.ie

The group is for people who are new to runnign and plan on running there first 5k or 10k.
I will have a seperate group for people running the marathon depending on numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment